Central Louisiana Economic Development Alliance (CLEDA) is the regional economic development organization for the ten parishes of Central Louisiana. CLEDA provides
a wide variety of economic development services which include recruitment, retention, and development of major employers; development of knowledge platforms and
networks to achieve higher levels of educational and skills attainment; and regional innovation initiatives in entrepreneurship, food systems development, and maker
communities. CLEDA prides itself as an innovative, mission-driven organization.
Title: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Reports To: Vice President — Major Employers Division
CLEDA and the Major Employers Division seeks a bright, energetic, and experienced professional to support its Vice President in day to day operations of the Division.
This position reports directly to the Division’s Vice President. This person will be engaged in high quality clerical and administrative support in a well-organized and
timely manner. This person will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Division’s initiatives and communication needs.
The person chosen to support the Vice President will be responsible for:
• Act as the point of contact between the Vice President and external contacts/clients
• Manage phone calls, messages, and route correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain calendars, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders
• Make travel arrangements
• Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information & schedule presentations)
• Produce regular reports, presentations, and briefs
• Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and file system
• Suggest efficient ways to manage office workflows and systems
• Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant, or in other similar position
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
• Familiarity with management of social media outlets and websites (data entry only, no coding)
• Experienced use of office equipment, which includes printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in English
• Exemplary ability to plan and manage time
• Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets, applications, and software
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Experienced ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
• Excellence organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
• High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Salary and Benefits: CLEDA will provide a competitive wage and benefit package for the right person for this job. Specifics will depend on the selected candidate’s
experience and background.
APPLY by e-mail only. Provide your resume, include work history, educational background, references, and other evidence of leadership (along with a cover letter if you
prefer) to email@example.com. For additional information on CLEDA, please review our website at www.cenla.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
CLEDA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics