How can the ACT WorkKeys and the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) help you start or advance your career?
- Identify the skills required for the career you’d like to have
- Prepare yourself by gaining the skills you need
- Earn a nationally recognized certificate
- Demonstrate your work-ready skills to potential employers
- Build your critical and logical thinking skills
You can begin to prepare yourself for the career of your choice by strengthening your foundational skills in reading for information, applied math and locating information. Based on employer feedback, these three foundational skills are critical for all jobs. ACT WorkKeys can prove that you have these skills; and when you earn the NCRC Plus, you have documented that you have the soft skills needed to demonstrate good work ethics.
To learn more about how to prepare for and take the ACT WorkKeys test, go to
or for more information, contact: http://ready2bworkready.org